The safety and health of our patients is the top priority at Winson Chen Acupuncture. I am writing to provide you with an update on developments affecting our clinic and the preparations we have in place.
We are asking all our patients and employees to take preventative measures to prevent the spread of diseases such as COVID-19 and the flu, including:
· Calling your primary care physician if you have fever and respiratory symptoms.
· Calling your physician before you arrive to the hospital.
· Staying home should you have symptoms
· Separating yourself from other people and pets.
· Wearing a face mask if sick or caring for others.
· Washing your hands often with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds.
· Covering your cough/sneezes
· Avoid touching your face
· Disinfecting surfaces you touch.
The most common symptoms for the coronavirus are :
· dry cough
· sore throat
· shortness of breath
The World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommend using an alcohol-based sanitizer, such as Purell, as a preventive measure to prevent the spread.
Currently we are operating at normal hours. We will continue to monitor the situation and will update you should conditions change. Please call if you have any further questions and visit the CDC website for more information. Your safety and health is our utmost priority!
Winson Chen DACM
408 779 1634
Hours of OperationWed8:00 - 5:00pmThu8:00 - 5:00pmFri8:00 - 5:00pmSat8:00 - 3:00pm
- Winson Chen Acupuncture17705 Hale Avenue C2
Morgan Hill California 950371(408) 779-1634